Fredericton, NB

Current Conditions

Cloudy

Cloudy

C

Wind:
ENE 8 km/h

Conditions details

Observed at:
Fredericton Int'l Airport
Date:
12:00 AM ADT Sunday 19 April 2015
Condition:
Cloudy
Pressure:
101.8 kPa
Visibility:
16 km
Temperature:
2.2°C
Dewpoint:
-4.0°C
Humidity:
64%
Wind:
ENE 8 km/h

Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Saturday 18 April 2015

Saturday night, 18 April
Chance of rain showers or flurries

Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of rain showers this evening and after midnight then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 1.

Sunday, 19 April
Chance of flurries

Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 9. UV index 6 or high.

Sunday night, 19 April
Clear

Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 5.

Monday, 20 April
Sunny

Sunny. High 11.

Tuesday, 21 April
Snow or rain

Snow or rain. Windy. Low zero. High 7.

Wednesday, 22 April
Periods of rain

Periods of rain. Low plus 5. High 15.

Thursday, 23 April
Chance of showers

A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1. High 9.

Friday, 24 April
Rain showers or flurries

Rain showers or flurries. Low plus 2. High 8.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
16.5°C
Min:
1.9°C
Precip:
0.0 mm

Normals

Max:
11°C
Min:
-1°C

Today

Sunrise:
6:36
Sunset:
20:16

Stay connected

What we are doing

Date modified: