- Observed at:
- Fredericton Int'l Airport
- 1:22 PM ADT Wednesday 22 May 2013
- 101.8 kPa
- 16 km
- ENE 15 km/h
Issued: 11:00 AM ADT Wednesday 22 May 2013
- Today, 22 May
- Periods of rain ending this afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 11.
- Tonight, 22 May
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of drizzle this evening. A few showers beginning before morning. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
- Thursday, 23 May
- A few showers ending near noon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of thundershowers in the morning and afternoon and evening. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning then becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 18.
- Friday, 24 May
- Periods of rain. Low 14. High 16.
- Saturday, 25 May
- Rain. Low 7. High 9.
- Sunday, 26 May
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5. High 16.
- Monday, 27 May
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 4. High 18.
- Tuesday, 28 May
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 6. High 20.
- Date modified: