- Observed at:
- 10:00 PM CDT Saturday 19 April 2014
- Not observed
- 101.6 kPa
- W 7 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM CDT Saturday 19 April 2014
- Tonight, 19 April
- Clearing this evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 late this evening then becoming light after midnight. Low minus 4.
- Sunday, 20 April
- Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms late in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
- Sunday night, 20 April
- Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the evening and risk of thunderstorms. Clearing late in the evening. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Wind becoming west 30 before morning. Low plus 3.
- Monday, 21 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 8.
- Tuesday, 22 April
- Sunny. Low minus 2. High 13.
- Wednesday, 23 April
- Rain. Windy. Low plus 4. High 10.
- Thursday, 24 April
- Rain. Low plus 4. High 11.
- Friday, 25 April
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low zero. High 7.
- Date modified: