- Observed at:
- 5:00 PM CDT Friday 29 August 2014
- Not observed
- 101.1 kPa
- N 14 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM CDT Friday 29 August 2014
- Tonight, 29 August
- Clearing early this evening. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 5.
- Saturday, 30 August
- Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
- Saturday night, 30 August
- A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Low 14.
- Sunday, 31 August
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 22.
- Monday, 1 September
- A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 10. High 21.
- Tuesday, 2 September
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 10. High 22.
- Wednesday, 3 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 9. High 24.
- Thursday, 4 September
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low 12. High 22.
- Date modified: