Issued: 7:16 PM CST Sunday 23 November 2014
- TonightSunday night, 23 November
Periods of light snow. Snow at times mixed with freezing drizzle early this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 13.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 10.
- Monday nightMonday night, 24 November
A few clouds. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the evening. Low minus 14.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 10.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Sunny. Low minus 20. High minus 17.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Sunny. Low minus 26. High minus 18.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 21. High minus 14.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 17. High minus 12.
- Date modified: