Issued: 4:00 PM CST Friday 28 November 2014
- TonightFriday night, 28 November
Periods of snow mixed with ice pellets. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Temperature rising to minus 10 this evening then falling.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Periods of snow ending near noon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 18 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 27 in the afternoon.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 29 November
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 34.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Sunny. High minus 21.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
Sunny. Low minus 28. High minus 14.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 18. High minus 12.
- WednesdayWednesday, 3 December
Sunny. Low minus 19. High minus 16.
- ThursdayThursday, 4 December
Sunny. Low minus 19. High minus 8.
- Date modified: