Shoal Lake, MB
Issued: 4:00 PM CST Sunday 1 February 2015
- TonightSunday night, 1 February
Clear. Increasing cloudiness this evening then 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 33.
- MondayMonday, 2 February
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 31.
- Monday nightMonday night, 2 February
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 32.
- TuesdayTuesday, 3 February
Sunny. High minus 20.
- WednesdayWednesday, 4 February
Sunny. Low minus 28. High minus 20.
- ThursdayThursday, 5 February
Sunny. Low minus 22. High minus 10.
- FridayFriday, 6 February
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 18. High minus 16.
- SaturdaySaturday, 7 February
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 22. High minus 15.
What we are doing
- Date modified: