- Observed at:
- 10:00 PM CST Friday 19 December 2014
- Not observed
- 101.7 kPa
Issued: 8:40 PM CST Friday 19 December 2014
Fog advisory in effect.
- TonightFriday night, 19 December
Periods of freezing drizzle. Fog with near zero visibility at times. Low minus 7.
- SaturdaySaturday, 20 December
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of light snow late in the afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning and early in the afternoon. Fog with near zero visibility at times in the morning. High minus 3.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 20 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of light snow. Low minus 8.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
Cloudy. High minus 3.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7. High minus 4.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 9. High minus 7.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Sunny. Low minus 13. High minus 11.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
Sunny. Low minus 16. High minus 13.
What we are doing
- Date modified: