Issued: 4:00 PM CST Saturday 22 November 2014
- TonightSaturday night, 22 November
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries this evening and after midnight with risk of freezing rain. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.
- SundaySunday, 23 November
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the morning. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. Temperature falling to minus 9 in the afternoon.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 23 November
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow in the evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 13.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. High minus 10.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
Cloudy. Low minus 16. High minus 9.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Sunny. Low minus 20. High minus 19.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Sunny. Low minus 24. High minus 17.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 21. High minus 16.
- Date modified: