Issued: 5:00 AM CST Saturday 20 December 2014
- TodaySaturday, 20 December
Periods of freezing drizzle ending near noon then cloudy. Fog patches dissipating near noon. High minus 2.
- TonightSaturday night, 20 December
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Low minus 5.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. High minus 1.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2. High zero.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Cloudy. Low minus 4. High minus 3.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8. High minus 6.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
Sunny. Low minus 13. High minus 13.
- FridayFriday, 26 December
Sunny. Low minus 17. High minus 15.
What we are doing
- Date modified: