Gulf Islands (Southern), BC
- Observed at:
- Saturna Island
- 12:00 PM PST Wednesday 4 December 2013
- Not observed
- 102.8 kPa
- ENE 40 km/h
Issued: 11:00 AM PST Wednesday 4 December 2013
- Today, 4 December
- Sunny. Wind northeast 40 to 60 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High plus 2.
- Tonight, 4 December
- Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 3.
- Thursday, 5 December
- Cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the morning and ending in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northeast 40 to 60 km/h in the evening. High zero.
- Friday, 6 December
- Sunny. Windy. Low minus 4. High zero.
- Saturday, 7 December
- Sunny. Low minus 6. High minus 1.
- Sunday, 8 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 5. High zero.
- Monday, 9 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5. High plus 1.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 3. High plus 2.
- Date modified: