Issued: 4:00 PM PST Friday 19 December 2014
- TonightFriday night, 19 December
Rain mixed with snow changing to snow early this evening. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Fog patches developing early this evening and dissipating overnight. Becoming windy overnight. Temperature steady near minus 1.
- SaturdaySaturday, 20 December
Snow. Amount 5 cm. Windy in the morning. Temperature steady near plus 1.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 20 December
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Fog patches. Temperature steady near plus 1.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
Showers. High plus 3.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 2. High plus 2.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low zero. High zero.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High minus 2.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 4. High minus 4.
What we are doing
- Date modified: