Merritt, BC

Current Conditions

C 43°F

Wind:
SSW 13 km/h
SSW 8 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Merritt
Date:
11:00 PM PDT Wednesday 22 March 2017
Condition:
Not observed
Temperature:
6.3°C
43.3°F
Dew point:
-4.2°C
24.4°F
Humidity:
47%
Wind:
SSW 13 km/h
SSW 8 mph

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PDT Wednesday 22 March 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PDT Wednesday 22 March 2017

Chance of showers
Tonight
C 36°F
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers late this evening. Snow level 1400 metres lowering to near valley bottom before morning. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 2.
Chance of showers
Thu, 23 Mar
C 48°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Snow level rising to 1500 metres late in the afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the morning. High 9.
Night:  Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the evening. Snow level 1500 metres. Low plus 3.
Chance of showers
Fri, 24 Mar
10°C 50°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 10.
Night:  Cloudy. Low zero.
Chance of showers
Sat, 25 Mar
C 48°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 9.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 3.
Sunny
Sun, 26 Mar
12°C 54°F
Sunny. High 12.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 27 Mar
14°C 57°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 14.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud
Tue, 28 Mar
15°C 59°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 15.
Normals:
Max 12°C.54°F. Min -1°C.30°F.
Sunrise:
7:01 PDT
Sunset:
19:18 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
12.7°C 54.9°F
Min:
-1.6°C 29.1°F

What we are doing

Date modified: