Issued: 4:00 PM PST Saturday 20 December 2014
- TonightSaturday night, 20 December
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this evening then changing to snow near midnight. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 this evening. Low zero.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
Snow ending in the morning then cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. High plus 2.
- Sunday nightSunday night, 21 December
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7. High minus 3.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 8. High minus 5.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 11. High minus 7.
- FridayFriday, 26 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 14. High minus 8.
What we are doing
- Date modified: