Issued: 11:00 AM PST Thursday 27 November 2014
Snowfall warning in effect.
- TodayThursday, 27 November
Snow. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 11 this afternoon.
- TonightThursday night, 27 November
Snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 16. Cold wind chill minus 26. Risk of frostbite.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 19 in the afternoon. Cold wind chill minus 28. Risk of frostbite.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Sunny. Low minus 21. High minus 16.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 22. High minus 14.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
Snow. Low minus 15. High minus 8.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 17. High minus 9.
- WednesdayWednesday, 3 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 13. High minus 5.
- Date modified: