- Observed at:
- 2:00 AM MST Wednesday 26 November 2014
- Not observed
- 102.5 kPa
Issued: 4:00 PM MST Tuesday 25 November 2014
- TonightTuesday night, 25 November
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries early this evening. Periods of wet snow beginning this evening. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Low zero.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Periods of wet snow changing to periods of rain in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Snow level rising to 1000 metres late in the afternoon. High plus 3.
- Wednesday nightWednesday night, 26 November
Periods of rain. Snow level 1000 metres rising to 1600 metres after midnight. Temperature rising to 7 by morning.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Periods of rain. High 10.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Rain. Low 9. High 9.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1. High plus 2.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Cloudy. Low minus 10. High minus 4.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 9. High minus 3.
- Date modified: