Issued: 4:00 PM MST Tuesday 15 April 2014
- Tonight, 15 April
- A few showers ending this evening then partly cloudy. A few flurries near the Rockies early this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 10 except minus 5 near Chetwynd.
- Wednesday, 16 April
- Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High plus 3. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Wednesday night, 16 April
- A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 9.
- Thursday, 17 April
- Cloudy. High plus 4.
- Friday, 18 April
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1. High 7.
- Saturday, 19 April
- Sunny. Low minus 2. High 10.
- Sunday, 20 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 1. High 12.
- Monday, 21 April
- Sunny. Low plus 2. High 12.
- Date modified: