- Observed at:
- Castlegar Airport
- 2:00 AM PST Wednesday 26 November 2014
- Not observed
- 102.5 kPa
Issued: 4:00 PM MST Tuesday 25 November 2014
- TonightTuesday night, 25 November
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or wet snow early this evening. Snow beginning this evening. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. Low zero.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Snow changing to rain in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Snow level rising to 1000 metres late in the afternoon. High plus 3.
- Wednesday nightWednesday night, 26 November
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Snow level 1000 metres rising to 2000 metres after midnight. Temperature rising to 6 by morning.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Rain. High 10.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Showers. Low 6. High 8.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Sunny. Low minus 2. High zero.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Cloudy. Low minus 7. High minus 3.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6. High minus 3.
- Date modified: