- E 5 km/h
- Observed at:
- Nanaimo Airport
- 10:00 PM PST Tuesday 25 November 2014
- Not observed
- 102.1 kPa
- E 5 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM PST Tuesday 25 November 2014
- TonightTuesday night, 25 November
Rain ending late this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain or drizzle. Fog patches developing late this evening. Low 6.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain or drizzle in the morning and early in the afternoon. Rain beginning in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Becoming windy in the afternoon. High 11.
- Wednesday nightWednesday night, 26 November
Rain. Windy. Temperature steady near 10.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Rain. High 13.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Periods of rain. Low plus 2. High 8.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Sunny. Low minus 2. High plus 3.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High plus 2.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low minus 2. High plus 2.
- Date modified: