- Observed at:
- Sundre Airport
- 4:00 PM MST Monday 9 December 2013
- Not observed
- 101.5 kPa
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 4:00 PM MST Monday 9 December 2013
Snowfall warning in effect.
- Tonight, 9 December
- Snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 15.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. High minus 14.
- Tuesday night, 10 December
- Clearing early in the evening. Temperature rising to minus 11 by morning.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Cloudy. High minus 2.
- Thursday, 12 December
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 14. High minus 12.
- Friday, 13 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 21. High minus 14.
- Saturday, 14 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 24. High minus 13.
- Sunday, 15 December
- Sunny. Low minus 13. High plus 1.
- Date modified: