Drayton Valley, AB
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 4:00 PM MST Monday 9 December 2013
- Tonight, 9 December
- Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning early this evening. Amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 18.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Periods of snow ending in the morning then clearing. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 19. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning.
- Tuesday night, 10 December
- Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature rising to minus 13 by morning. Wind chill minus 32.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Cloudy. High minus 13.
- Thursday, 12 December
- Flurries. Low minus 18. High minus 17.
- Friday, 13 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 24. High minus 19.
- Saturday, 14 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 29. High minus 13.
- Sunday, 15 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 13. High zero.
- Date modified: