High Level, AB
- Observed at:
- High Level Airport
- 8:27 AM MDT Wednesday 1 October 2014
- Light Rain and Snow
- 100.7 kPa
- 10 km
- NNE 22 km/h
Issued: 5:00 AM MDT Wednesday 1 October 2014
- Today, 1 October
- A few rain showers changing to a few flurries and rain showers this afternoon. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. Temperature steady near plus 2.
- Tonight, 1 October
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening then partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 3.
- Thursday, 2 October
- A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. High plus 4.
- Friday, 3 October
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 5. High 6.
- Saturday, 4 October
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2. High 13.
- Sunday, 5 October
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High 11.
- Monday, 6 October
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 1. High 9.
- Tuesday, 7 October
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High plus 5.
- Date modified: