High Level, AB
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 4:00 PM MST Sunday 8 December 2013
- Tonight, 8 December
- Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning early this evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 after midnight. Temperature rising to minus 14 by morning. Wind chill minus 27 overnight.
- Monday, 9 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 17 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 29.
- Monday night, 9 December
- Clearing late in the evening. Low minus 30.
- Tuesday, 10 December
- Sunny. High minus 23.
- Wednesday, 11 December
- Sunny. Low minus 27. High minus 22.
- Thursday, 12 December
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 28. High minus 23.
- Friday, 13 December
- Sunny. Low minus 31. High minus 26.
- Saturday, 14 December
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 32. High minus 25.
- Date modified: