Rocky Mountain House, AB
- Observed at:
- Rocky Mountain House
- 9:00 PM MDT Saturday 25 May 2013
- Not observed
- 101.4 kPa
- W 5 km/h
Issued: 4:00 PM MDT Saturday 25 May 2013
Frost warning in effect.
- Tonight, 25 May
- Showers ending near midnight then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 1 with patchy frost.
- Sunday, 26 May
- A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 16. UV index 6 or high.
- Sunday night, 26 May
- Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. Low plus 1.
- Monday, 27 May
- Sunny. High 20.
- Tuesday, 28 May
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 4. High 19.
- Wednesday, 29 May
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 16.
- Thursday, 30 May
- Periods of rain. Low 8. High 17.
- Friday, 31 May
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8. High 17.
- Date modified: