Alerts for: Martensville - Warman - Rosthern - Delisle - Wakaw
12:26 PM CST Sunday 21 January 2018
Fog advisory in effect for:
- R.M. of Aberdeen including Aberdeen
- R.M. of Bayne including Bruno Peterson and Dana
- R.M. of Blaine Lake including Blaine Lake
- R.M. of Blucher including Allan Clavet Bradwell and Elstow
- R.M. of Colonsay including Colonsay and Meacham
- R.M. of Corman Park including Martensville Warman and Langham
- R.M. of Eagle Creek including Arelee and Sonningdale
- R.M. of Fish Creek including Alvena
- R.M. of Grant including Vonda Prud'homme and Smuts
- R.M. of Great Bend including Radisson and Borden
- R.M. of Hoodoo including Wakaw and Cudworth
- R.M. of Laird including Waldheim Hepburn and Laird
- R.M. of Perdue including Perdue and Kinley
- R.M. of Redberry including Hafford and Krydor
- R.M. of Rosthern including Rosthern Hague and Carlton
- R.M. of Vanscoy including Delisle Asquith and Vanscoy
- R.M. of Viscount including Viscount and Plunkett
Near zero visibility in fog is expected or occurring.
Generally foggy conditions, with areas of near-zero visibility, continue to linger over portions of central and west-central Saskatchewan this morning. Visibilities are forecast to improve midday as the fog gradually dissipates.
If travelling, be prepared for areas of near-zero visibility.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to email@example.com or tweet reports using #SKStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: