Alerts for: Fort Saskatchewan - Vegreville - Redwater - Smoky Lake
9:26 PM MST Monday 22 January 2018
Fog advisory in effect for:
- Co. of Minburn near Vegreville Inland and Warwick
- Co. of Two Hills near Willingdon and Hairy Hill
- Elk Island Nat. Park
- Fort Saskatchewan and Nrn Strathcona Co.
- Lamont Co. near Andrew and Wostok
- Lamont Co. near Bruderheim Lamont and Peno Creek
- Lamont Co. near Mundare Chipman and Ukrainian Village
- Smoky Lake Co. near Smoky Lake and Waskatenau
- Sturgeon Co. near Bon Accord Gibbons and Namao
- Sturgeon Co. near Redwater
- Thorhild Co. near Thorhild Opal and Radway
An area of fog, with patches of near zero visibility, is expected to persist until Tuesday morning.
If travelling, be prepared for areas of near-zero visibility.
Fog advisories are issued when near zero visibilities in fog are expected or occurring.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to email@example.com or tweet reports using #ABStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: