L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 27 September 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 early Wednesday morning. Wind diminishing to light Wednesday evening.
Showers ending near midnight. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon. Fog patches forming early this evening and dissipating early Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 27 September 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1006 mb located over Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday low 1010 mb located over the Strait of
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1027 mb located over Manitoba.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday high 1032 mb located over the Great
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: