Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
Issued 03:30 PM NDT 21 July 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots veering to southwest 15 to 20 this evening then diminishing to variable 10 to 15 Sunday morning.
Showers and fog banks beginning Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 21 July 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 5915N 6325W to 6000N 6210W
then northeastward. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 21 July 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4724N 5244W to 4715N 4600W to 4800N 4445W to 4845N 4445W to 5700N
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5116N 5810W to Newfoundland near 5036N 5720W.
Iceberg Count51 to 100 icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM NDT 21 July 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 3:30 p.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located southeast
of the Grand Banks.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: