Issued 10:00 AM ADT 29 May 2020
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 20 to 25 knots increasing to southwest 30 near noon then diminishing to southwest 20 late overnight. Wind increasing to southwest 30 Saturday morning.
Showers Saturday evening. Fog patches forming near midnight and dissipating Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Northumberland StraitIssued 10:00 AM ADT 29 May 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 29 May 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over New Brunswick.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located southeast
of the Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: