Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 03:00 AM EST 03 December 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind northeast 10 knots increasing to northeast 15 early this morning then diminishing to north 10 near midnight. Wind backing to northwest 10 near noon Monday.
Scattered showers with a risk of freezing drizzle changing to rain near noon with a risk of freezing rain then to snow or periods of rain this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 3 December 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over northeastern Ontario.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1008 mb located over southern Wisconsin.
By 3:00 a.m. EST Monday approaching low 1001 mb located over
northeastern New York State.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: