Kingston to Cornwall
Issued 10:30 AM EST 13 December 2017
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind west 15 knots diminishing to west 10 this afternoon then veering to northwest 10 this evening. Wind increasing to west 15 Thursday morning then diminishing to west 10 Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM EST 13 December 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:30 a.m. EST today trough located on a line east-west over
By 10:30 a.m. EST Thursday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Huron.
By 10:30 a.m. EST Thursday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over northwestern Ontario.
At 10:30 a.m. EST today low 994 mb located over southeastern
By 10:30 a.m. EST Thursday departing low 999 mb located off the
East Coast of the U.S.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: