Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 08 December 2019
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind west 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light early this morning then increasing to east 15 to 25 late this morning. Wind diminishing to variable 10 to 15 early this evening then becoming east 10 to 15 Monday morning. Wind increasing to east 20 to 30 Monday afternoon.
Snow this afternoon and tonight. Flurries or showers Monday late in the day. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 10 rising to plus 2 Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 8 December 2019 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located from the Strait of Belle
Isle to Anticosti Island.
By 1:00 p.m. EST today departing trough located from Labrador Sea
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
the Quebec Lower North Shore.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: