Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 11:11 PM EDT 19 August 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind west 10 to 15 knots except west 25 near the mouth of the Saguenay River. Wind becoming light after midnight. Wind light Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 11:11 PM EDT 19 August 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 19 August 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1003 mb located over Chaleur Bay.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday departing low located east of
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located over the eastern Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line east-west over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: