Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 20 February 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind light except south 20 knots near the mouth of the Saguenay River late this afternoon. Wind becoming east 15 to 25 near midnight then increasing to east 25 to 35 early Thursday morning. Wind diminishing to east 15 to 25 near noon Thursday then becoming west 15 to 20 Thursday evening.
Snow beginning late overnight and ending Thursday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 13. High Thursday minus 6.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 8:44 PM EST 20 February 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 20 February 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located from New England to Ungava Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 1003 mb located over the Midwestern
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 1003 mb located over New Brunswick.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: