Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 April 2018
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 early this morning then becoming east 10 to 20 near noon. Wind becoming light Saturday morning.
Rain and fog overnight and Saturday morning. Periods of rain beginning Saturday evening. Fog dissipating this morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog and as low as 1 mile in rain.
High today plus 11. Low tonight zero. High Saturday plus 8.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 April 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday At 8:00 a.m. EDT today low located off Labrador Coast.
By 4:00 p.m. EDT today low located northeast of Labrador Coast.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over western Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over western James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: