Saguenay to Tadoussac
Issued 03:32 PM EDT 17 July 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to west 15 to 25 knots this evening then diminishing to light Wednesday evening.
Showers ending near midnight with a risk of thunderstorms. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Saguenay to TadoussacIssued 9:14 PM EDT 17 July 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 17 July 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line north-south
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday approaching high located near the
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: