Issued 10:00 AM ADT 02 July 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 25 knots diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 this afternoon and to southwest 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind becoming light Sunday morning.
Showers ending near noon Sunday with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 1 July 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 2 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4705N 5305W to 5030N 4825W to 5340N 4810W to 5655N 5100W to 5700N
4640W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 2 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5117N 5834W to Newfoundland near 5015N 5733W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 2 July 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday trough located on a line northwest-southeast
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:51 AM ADT 2 July 2022 As of 9:00 AM ADT tropical storm Colin was located near latitude 33.6
north and longitude 79.3 west, about 40 kilometres west southwest of
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Colin is moving northeast at 7 knots
with maximum sustained winds of 35 knots. Colin is not expected to
impact Canadian marine areas.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: