Anticosti - western half
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 25 June 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to southerly 10 to 15 knots this evening and to southeast 15 to 20 Wednesday morning with gusts to 30 in the Honguedo Strait Wednesday.
Showers beginning Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 25 June 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4700N 5545W to 4545N 5515W to 4425N 4700W to 4730N 4550W to 5200N
4830W to 5530N 5130W to 5900N 5600W to 6105N 5305W to 5830N 4755W
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Jun estimated from Anticosti
Island near 5016N 6321W to Newfoundland near 4755N 5915W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs except less than 10 icebergs northeast of the
western iceberg limit.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 25 June 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located on a line north-south over
the central Marine District.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday quasi-stationary ridge located on a
line northeast-southwest over the southeastern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over New England.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located over the western Marine
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: