Anticosti - eastern half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 26 June 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southerly 15 knots tonight and Thursday.
Showers beginning late overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 26 May 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4655N 5558W to 4500N 5600W to 4120N 5025W to 4200N 4540W to 4550N
4140W to 4730N 4140W to 5330N 4900W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 May estimated from Quebec near
5017N 6245W to Newfoundland near 4751N 5920W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs except less than 10 icebergs east of the
western iceberg limit.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 26 June 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Banquereau.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over the Gulf of Maine.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Thursday trough located over the western Marine
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: