Northwest Labrador Sea - northwestern half
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 24 June 2021
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southeast 25 knots veering to southwest 15 to 20 late overnight then diminishing to variable 10 to 15 Friday morning.
Showers. Fog patches forming Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 24 June 2021 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from near 6045N 6247W to 6222N 6349W to 6316N
6343W to 6450N 5748W then northeastward. Sea ice northwest of the
Iceberg BulletinIssued 3:16 PM EDT 24 June 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4952N 5541W to 5005N 5320W to 5455N 5055W to 5600N 5200W to 5900N
5800W to 6130N 5930W to 6010N 5440W to 5750N 4720W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5106N 5846W to Newfoundland near 5017N 5729W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 24 June 2021 Tonight and Friday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located over the East Labrador Sea.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Friday departing ridge located over the East
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight trough located over northern Quebec.
By 9:30 a.m. NDT Friday trough located over the East Labrador Sea.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: