Issued 05:00 PM CDT 31 October 2020
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight then becoming north 15 Sunday evening.
Flurries ending Sunday morning.
Freezing spray warning in effect.
Freezing spray ending near midnight.
Temperatures minus 13 falling to minus 18 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
BakerIssued 5:00 PM CDT 31 October 2020
Moderate or severe freezing spray is occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EDT 31 October 2020 Tonight and Sunday At 0000 UTC Sunday low 998 mb located over Foxe Basin.
By 0000 UTC Monday low 1000 mb located over western Hudson Strait.
At 0000 UTC Sunday low 992 mb located at 52N 88W.
By 0000 UTC Monday low 997 mb located at 48N 77W.
At 0000 UTC Sunday quasi-stationary trough located over the coast
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome
- South Hudson
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: