Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Issued 04:00 PM PST 23 January 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind variable 5 to 15 knots increasing to southeast 15 to 20 near midnight and to southeast 20 to 30 late overnight. Wind diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 near noon Thursday and to southwest 10 to 15 Thursday afternoon.
Showers beginning late Thursday morning and ending Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PST 23 January 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 p.m. PST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 4:00 a.m. PST Thursday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 4:00 a.m. PST Thursday frontal system located on a line
north-south over Bowie.
By 10:30 a.m. PST Thursday weakening frontal system located on a
line north-south over Haida Gwaii.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:47 PM PST 23 January 2019 An approaching low pressure system will move into the Gulf of Alaska
tonight. The associated front will track across Bowie tonight and
weaken over Haida Gwaii on Thursday. Ahead of the front, southerly
gales will develop over Bowie tonight and spread to northern waters
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: