Dixon Entrance West
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 23 September 2020
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southeasterly 15 to 25 knots veering to southwest 15 to 25 early Thursday morning.
Showers with a risk of thunderstorms.
Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 23 September 2020 Tonight and Thursday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight departing cold front located over the
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight low 983 mb located northwest of Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Thursday weakening low 988 mb located north
At 10:00 p.m. PDT Thursday deepening low 996 mb located over
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:27 PM PDT 23 September 2020 A 983 millibar low northwest of Bowie will move northeastward to the
west of the Alaska Panhandle Thursday.
Strong southwesterlies offshore will rise to gale force tonight as
the low moves northeastward then ease to moderate to strong Thursday
A developing low is forecast to approach Vancouver Island Thursday
night and Friday morning. Ahead of the low, southeast gales are
forecast to develop over the southern waters Thursday night.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: