Dixon Entrance West
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 24 March 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind westerly 10 to 20 knots increasing to south 20 to 30 Sunday afternoon.
A few showers changing to rain Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 24 March 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today trough located south of Sandspit.
By 11:00 p.m. PDT tonight dissipating trough located near Cape
At 8:00 p.m. PDT tonight trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. PDT Sunday dissipating trough located on a line
north-south over northern Vancouver Island.
At 5:00 p.m. PDT Sunday approaching warm front located over
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:57 PM PDT 24 March 2018 A stronger trough will cross the northern waters overnight and will
move through the southern waters Sunday night. A warm front will
reach the offshore waters Sunday evening and will move onto the
Coast on Monday.
Moderate to strong southwest winds will shift to moderate to strong
northwest behind the trough. Gale force southwesterlies will develop
behind the warm front on Sunday night over the central and northern
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: