Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 18 September 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind easterly 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light this morning then increasing to southerly 10 to 20 late this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 15 after midnight then becoming southeast 15 Sunday evening.
Showers ending Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 18 September 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today low located over Haida Gwaii.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Sunday departing low located over the North Coast.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Sunday approaching ridge located west of the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:31 PM PDT 17 September 2021 Gale force southeasterly winds across the central waters will shift
to strong westerly winds later tonight.
Westerly gales across Explorer will ease to strong westerlies
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: