Language selection

Features

WeatherCAN launch

Download our new mobile weather app

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Rock River, YT

Current Conditions

C46°F

Wind:
NW 5 km/h
NW 3 mph
More details
Temperature:
7.9°C
46.2° F
Pressure:
101.7 kPa
30.0 inches
Dew point:
6.0°C
42.8°F
Humidity:
88%
Date:
11:00 AM PDT Tuesday 11 August 2020
Observed at:
Rock River

ForecastForecast issued: 11:00 AM PDT Tuesday 11 August 2020

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 11:00 AM PDT Tuesday 11 August 2020

Chance of showers
Tonight
C48°F
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. 60 percent chance of showers over southern sections. Wind light except east 30 km/h near the Richardson mountains. Low 9.
Showers
Wed, 12 Aug
12°C54°F
Showers. Wind light except east 30 km/h gusting to 50 near the Richardson mountains in the afternoon. High 12. UV index 2 or low.
Night:  Showers. Low 8.
Showers
Thu, 13 Aug
11°C52°F
Showers. High 11.
Night:  Clear. Low plus 4.
Sunny
Fri, 14 Aug
15°C59°F
Sunny. High 15.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 9.
Chance of showers
Sat, 15 Aug
14°C57°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 14.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 16 Aug
15°C59°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 15.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 17 Aug
15°C59°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 15.
Normals:
Max 18°C.64°F. Min C.43°F.
Sunrise:
5:21 PDT
Sunset:
22:59 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
10.7 °C51.3 °F
Min:
6.2 °C43.2 °F
Total Precipitation:
6.0 mm0.24 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: