Whitehorse, YT

Current Conditions

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

C 36°F

Wind:
SSE 29 gust 45 km/h
SSE 18 gust 28 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Whitehorse Airport
Date:
4:00 PM PST Wednesday 13 December 2017
Condition:
Mostly Cloudy
Pressure:
101.8 kPa
30.1 inches
Tendency:
Falling
Visibility:
64 km
40 miles
Temperature:
2.4°C
36.3°F
Dew point:
-0.8°C
30.6°F
Humidity:
80%
Wind:
SSE 29 gust 45 km/h
SSE 18 gust 28 mph

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PST Wednesday 13 December 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PST Wednesday 13 December 2017

Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tonight
C 36°F
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers early this evening. 40 percent chance of rain showers overnight. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature rising to plus 4 by morning.
Chance of showers
Thu, 14 Dec
C 41°F
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 5.
Night:  Partly cloudy. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low minus 3.
Sunny
Fri, 15 Dec
-2°C 28°F
Sunny. High minus 2.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 10.
Chance of flurries
Sat, 16 Dec
-2°C 28°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 2.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 17 Dec
-6°C 21°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 6.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 15.
Sunny
Mon, 18 Dec
-12°C 10°F
Sunny. High minus 12.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 18.
Sunny
Tue, 19 Dec
-15°C F
Sunny. High minus 15.
Normals:
Max -11°C.12°F. Min -19°C.-2°F.
Sunrise:
10:02 PST
Sunset:
15:47 PST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
3.2°C 37.8°F
Min:
-3.6°C 25.5°F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm 0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: