Old Crow, YT

Current Conditions

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

11°C51°F

Wind:
WSW 26
gust 43 km/h
WSW 16
gust 26 mph
More details
Temperature:
10.8°C
51.4° F
Pressure:
100.4 kPa
29.6 inches
Dew point:
6.6°C
43.9°F
Visibility:
56 km
35 miles
Humidity:
75%
Date:
11:00 AM PDT Friday 17 August 2018
Observed at:
Old Crow Airport

ForecastForecast issued: 11:00 AM PDT Friday 17 August 2018

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 11:00 AM PDT Friday 17 August 2018

Chance of showers
Tonight
C43°F
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers after midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low 6.
Chance of showers
Sat, 18 Aug
15°C59°F
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 late in the morning. High 15. UV index 1 or low.
Night:  Cloudy. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 19 Aug
19°C66°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 7.
Cloudy
Mon, 20 Aug
17°C63°F
Cloudy. High 17.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
Chance of showers
Tue, 21 Aug
10°C50°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 10.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.
Chance of showers
Wed, 22 Aug
10°C50°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 10.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud
Thu, 23 Aug
10°C50°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 10.
Normals:
Max 16°C.61°F. Min C.41°F.
Sunrise:
5:51 PDT
Sunset:
22:56 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
12.5 °C54.5 °F
Min:
9.4 °C48.9 °F
Total Precipitation:
0.6 mm0.02 in

What we are doing

Features

UV Index and sun protection

Play it safe!

Extreme Heat Protection

Be weather wise!

Lightning Safety

When thunder roars, GO INDOORS!

Date modified: