Oxtongue Lake, ON

Current Conditions

-2°C 28°F

Wind:
SSW 2 km/h
SSW 1 mph
Wind Chill:
-3
26
Conditions details
Observed at:
Algonquin Park East Gate
Date:
1:00 PM EST Thursday 23 November 2017
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
101.3 kPa
29.9 inches
Tendency:
Falling
Temperature:
-2.3°C
27.9°F
Dew point:
-5.0°C
23.0°F
Humidity:
82%
Wind:
SSW 2 km/h
SSW 1 mph
Wind Chill:
-3
26

ForecastIssued: 11:00 AM EST Thursday 23 November 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 11:00 AM EST Thursday 23 November 2017

Chance of flurries
Today
C 34°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 1.
Chance of flurries
Tonight
-2°C 28°F
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 2.
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Fri, 24 Nov
C 41°F
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers early in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 5.
Night:  Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
Chance of showers
Sat, 25 Nov
C 41°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High plus 5.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6.
Chance of flurries
Sun, 26 Nov
-3°C 27°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 3.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 27 Nov
C 32°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tue, 28 Nov
C 43°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 6.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Wed, 29 Nov
C 39°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 4.
Normals:
Max C.36°F. Min -6°C.21°F.
Sunrise:
7:25 EST
Sunset:
16:39 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
-0.3°C 31.5°F
Min:
-15.6°C 3.9°F
Total Precipitation:
0.4 mm 0.02 in

What we are doing

Date modified: