Language selection

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Dundalk, ON

Current Conditions

-4°C25°F

Wind:
N 6 km/h
N 4 mph
Wind Chill:
-6
21
More details
Temperature:
-3.7°C
25.3° F
Pressure:
100.5 kPa
29.7 inches
Dew point:
-5.2°C
22.6°F
Humidity:
90%
Date:
11:00 PM EST Sunday 17 January 2021
Observed at:
Mount Forest

ForecastForecast issued: 7:05 PM EST Sunday 17 January 2021

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 7:05 PM EST Sunday 17 January 2021

Chance of flurries
Mon, 18 Jan
-1°C30°F
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries near noon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 1. Wind chill minus 9 in the morning and minus 3 in the afternoon. UV index 1 or low.
Night:  Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. A few flurries beginning overnight. Local amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 6. Wind chill minus 4 in the evening and minus 12 overnight.
Flurries
Tue, 19 Jan
-4°C25°F
Flurries. High minus 4.
Night:  Flurries. Low minus 12.
Flurries
Wed, 20 Jan
-6°C21°F
Flurries. High minus 6.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.
Periods of snow
Thu, 21 Jan
C32°F
Periods of snow. High zero.
Night:  Flurries. Low minus 6.
Periods of snow
Fri, 22 Jan
-3°C27°F
Periods of snow. High minus 3.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 10.
Chance of flurries
Sat, 23 Jan
-5°C23°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 5.
Normals:
Max -3°C.27°F. Min -11°C.12°F.
Sunrise:
7:53 EST
Sunset:
17:11 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
-0.1 °C31.8 °F
Min:
-2.5 °C27.5 °F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm0.00 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Features

Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?

Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)

Date modified: