Language selection

Features

WeatherCAN launch

Download our new mobile weather app

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Earlton, ON

Current Conditions

Cloudy

Cloudy

C48°F

Wind:
NNW 11 km/h
NNW 7 mph
More details
Temperature:
8.7°C
47.7° F
Pressure:
100.1 kPa
29.6 inches
Dew point:
8.1°C
46.6°F
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Humidity:
96%
Date:
2:16 AM EDT Thursday 1 October 2020
Observed at:
Earlton Airport

ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM EDT Wednesday 30 September 2020

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM EDT Wednesday 30 September 2020

Chance of showers
Thu, 1 Oct
C46°F
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h. High 8. UV index 1 or low.
Night:  Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low zero.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Fri, 2 Oct
C41°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 5.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 1.
Chance of showers
Sat, 3 Oct
C46°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 8.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 4 Oct
C45°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 7.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 5 Oct
12°C54°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 12.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.
Periods of rain
Tue, 6 Oct
14°C57°F
Periods of rain. High 14.
Normals:
Max 13°C.55°F. Min C.39°F.
Sunrise:
7:19 EDT
Sunset:
18:59 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
14.6 °C58.3 °F
Min:
8.1 °C46.6 °F
Total Precipitation:
1.8 mm0.07 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: