Language selection

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Chatham-Kent, ON

Current Conditions

Light Rain

Light Rain

12°C53°F

Wind:
SW 37
gust 52 km/h
SW 23
gust 32 mph
More details
Temperature:
11.7°C
53.1° F
Pressure:
100.7 kPa
29.7 inches
Dew point:
9.3°C
48.7°F
Visibility:
15 km
9 miles
Humidity:
85%
Date:
2:49 PM EDT Thursday 23 September 2021
Observed at:
Chatham-Kent

ForecastForecast issued: 11:00 AM EDT Thursday 23 September 2021

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 11:00 AM EDT Thursday 23 September 2021

Chance of showers
Tonight
10°C50°F
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 10.
Chance of showers
Fri, 24 Sep
20°C68°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Night:  Clear. Low 13.
Periods of rain
Sat, 25 Sep
18°C64°F
Periods of rain. High 18.
Night:  Cloudy. Low 10.
Cloudy
Sun, 26 Sep
20°C68°F
Cloudy. High 20.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 27 Sep
21°C70°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 21.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud
Tue, 28 Sep
23°C73°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud
Wed, 29 Sep
22°C72°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 22.
Normals:
Max 20°C.68°F. Min 10°C.50°F.
Sunrise:
7:17 EDT
Sunset:
19:25 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

No data available for this location

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: