Burwash Landing, YT

Current Conditions

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

13°C56°F

Wind:
E 8 km/h
E 5 mph
More details
Temperature:
13.3°C
55.9° F
Pressure:
101.2 kPa
29.9 inches
Dew point:
5.8°C
42.4°F
Visibility:
32 km
20 miles
Humidity:
60%
Date:
4:00 PM PDT Sunday 24 June 2018
Observed at:
Burwash Airport

ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM PDT Sunday 24 June 2018

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM PDT Sunday 24 June 2018

Chance of showers
Mon, 25 Jun
12°C54°F
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. High 12. UV index 5 or moderate.
Night:  Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud
Tue, 26 Jun
18°C64°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud
Wed, 27 Jun
19°C66°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.
Night:  Clear. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud
Thu, 28 Jun
20°C68°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 10.
Cloudy
Fri, 29 Jun
20°C68°F
Cloudy. High 20.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Cloudy
Sat, 30 Jun
20°C68°F
Cloudy. High 20.
Normals:
Max 19°C.66°F. Min C.41°F.
Sunrise:
4:36 PDT
Sunset:
0:01 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
18.8 °C65.8 °F
Min:
7.1 °C44.8 °F
Total Precipitation:
1.0 mm0.04 in

What we are doing

Features

Lightning Safety

When thunder roars, GO INDOORS!

Air Quality Health Index

Be Air Aware

Summer Severe Weather

Be prepared!

Date modified: