Language selection

Features

WeatherCAN launch

Download our new mobile weather app

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Collingwood, ON

Current Conditions

C46°F

Wind:
NNW 42
gust 54 km/h
NNW 26
gust 34 mph
More details
Temperature:
7.5°C
45.5° F
Pressure:
100.0 kPa
29.5 inches
Dew point:
6.1°C
43.0°F
Humidity:
91%
Date:
4:00 AM EDT Thursday 17 October 2019
Observed at:
Collingwood

ForecastForecast issued: 3:30 PM EDT Wednesday 16 October 2019

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 3:30 PM EDT Wednesday 16 October 2019

Chance of showers
Thu, 17 Oct
C48°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 9. UV index 2 or low.
Night:  Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 3.
Chance of showers
Fri, 18 Oct
12°C54°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 12.
Night:  Clear. Low zero.
Sunny
Sat, 19 Oct
13°C55°F
Sunny. High 13.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.
Cloudy
Sun, 20 Oct
14°C57°F
Cloudy. High 14.
Night:  Clear. Low plus 5.
Chance of showers
Mon, 21 Oct
14°C57°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 14.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Chance of showers
Tue, 22 Oct
13°C55°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 13.
Normals:
Max 12°C.54°F. Min C.37°F.
Sunrise:
7:38 EDT
Sunset:
18:35 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
11.6 °C52.9 °F
Min:
7.6 °C45.7 °F

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: