North Bay, ON

Current Conditions

Mist

Mist

-2°C 28°F

Wind:
SW 34 km/h
SW 21 mph
Wind Chill:
-10
15
Conditions details
Observed at:
North Bay Airport
Date:
4:00 PM EST Friday 19 January 2018
Condition:
Mist
Pressure:
100.5 kPa
29.7 inches
Tendency:
Falling
Visibility:
4 km
3 miles
Temperature:
-2.1°C
28.2°F
Dew point:
-2.1°C
28.2°F
Humidity:
100%
Wind:
SW 34 km/h
SW 21 mph
Wind Chill:
-10
15

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM EST Friday 19 January 2018

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM EST Friday 19 January 2018

Chance of flurries
Tonight
-1°C 30°F
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening. Risk of freezing rain this evening and overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature rising to zero by morning.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Sat, 20 Jan
C 36°F
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries changing to 30 percent chance of flurries near noon. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High plus 2 with temperature falling to minus 1 in the afternoon.
Night:  Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 8.
Chance of flurries
Sun, 21 Jan
-1°C 30°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 1.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.
Chance of snow
Mon, 22 Jan
-5°C 23°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. High minus 5.
Night:  Periods of snow. Low minus 7.
Periods of snow
Tue, 23 Jan
C 32°F
Periods of snow. High zero.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 17.
A mix of sun and cloud
Wed, 24 Jan
-11°C 12°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 11.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 18.
Sunny
Thu, 25 Jan
-9°C 16°F
Sunny. High minus 9.
Normals:
Max -8°C.18°F. Min -17°C.F.
Sunrise:
7:54 EST
Sunset:
17:03 EST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
-3.2°C 26.2°F
Min:
-5.7°C 21.7°F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm 0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: