Port Hardy, BC

Current Conditions

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

14°C 58°F

Wind:
SSE 6 km/h
SSE 4 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Port Hardy Airport
Date:
8:00 PM PDT Monday 25 September 2017
Condition:
Mostly Cloudy
Pressure:
101.9 kPa
30.1 inches
Tendency:
Rising
Visibility:
24 km
15 miles
Temperature:
14.4°C
57.9°F
Dew point:
12.6°C
54.7°F
Humidity:
89%
Wind:
SSE 6 km/h
SSE 4 mph

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PDT Monday 25 September 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PDT Monday 25 September 2017

Chance of showers or drizzle
Tonight
13°C 55°F
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening and 60 percent chance of drizzle or rain overnight. Fog patches developing near midnight. Windy over exposed coastal sections early this evening. Low 13.
Periods of drizzle mixed with rain
Tue, 26 Sep
17°C 63°F
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of drizzle or rain in the morning. Fog patches dissipating late in the morning. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Night:  Partly cloudy. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud
Wed, 27 Sep
18°C 64°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud
Thu, 28 Sep
19°C 66°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Chance of showers
Fri, 29 Sep
14°C 57°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 14.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 9.
Chance of showers
Sat, 30 Sep
14°C 57°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 14.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8.
Chance of showers
Sun, 1 Oct
12°C 54°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 12.
Normals:
Max 17°C.63°F. Min C.46°F.
Sunrise:
7:21 PDT
Sunset:
19:22 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
15.4°C 59.7°F
Min:
11.3°C 52.3°F
Total Precipitation:
6.4 mm 0.25 in
Rainfall:
6.4 mm 0.25 in

What we are doing

Date modified: