Atlin, BC

Current Conditions

-3°C 26°F

Wind:
ESE 12 km/h
ESE 8 mph
Wind Chill:
-8
18
Conditions details
Observed at:
Teslin Airport
Date:
4:00 AM PST Saturday 16 December 2017
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
100.7 kPa
29.7 inches
Tendency:
Falling
Temperature:
-3.4°C
25.9°F
Dew point:
-4.3°C
24.3°F
Humidity:
94%
Wind:
ESE 12 km/h
ESE 8 mph
Wind Chill:
-8
18

ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM PST Saturday 16 December 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM PST Saturday 16 December 2017

Chance of snow
Today
C 32°F
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of snow changing to 30 percent chance of flurries near noon. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early this afternoon. Temperature steady near zero.
Chance of flurries
Tonight
-5°C 23°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening then partly cloudy. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 17 Dec
-4°C 25°F
A mix of sun and cloud. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 14.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 18 Dec
-8°C 18°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 8.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 19.
Sunny
Tue, 19 Dec
-16°C F
Sunny. High minus 16.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 18.
A mix of sun and cloud
Wed, 20 Dec
-14°C F
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 14.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 18.
Sunny
Thu, 21 Dec
-15°C F
Sunny. High minus 15.
Night:  Clear. Low minus 21.
Sunny
Fri, 22 Dec
-18°C F
Sunny. High minus 18.
Normals:
Max -7°C.19°F. Min -14°C.F.
Sunrise:
9:49 PST
Sunset:
15:52 PST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
0.8°C 33.4°F
Min:
-9.3°C 15.3°F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm 0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: